In depth guides with tons of advice to help you grow your business
Advice on pricing and increasing your income
Onboarding forms, checklists and questionnaires
Customisable templates for proposals, invoices and reports
Workshop slides so you can host workshops and masterclasses
Facebook ads module to help you sell your workshops
Expert advice on mindset & productivity
Guest expert advice on PR, Finance & Websites
- Important Information
- Introduction To Your Tool Kit!
- Social Media Management Training Options
- Introduction to growing your business
- How To Start Earning & Increase Your Income As A Social Media Manager
- The Quick Fire Guide To Finding Clients [Infographic]
- Content Pillars For Your Social Media Platforms
- Pricing & Charging Your Worth
- How Much Should You Actually Charge? [Video]
- How to get to £1k a month, £2k a month and beyond
- Accounting Training with Laura Moss [part 1]
- Accounting Training - Getting started [part 2]
- Where To Start [PDF]
- Accounting Training - Business Expenses [part 3]
- Business Expenses [PDF]
- Accounting Training - Should You Have A LTD Company? [part 4]
- Accounting Training - final thoughts [part 5]
- Useful Links [PDF]
- Getting Your Website Started [PDF guide]
- What is PR?
- Top Tips For Getting PR
- Introduction to on-boarding clients
- Proposal Document [Template]
- Client checklist
- Client Questionnaire
- Client Strategy [Template]
- Invoice [Template]
- Client Management Trello Board
- Financial Reporting Spreadsheet [Template]
- Hosting a Power Hour
- How To Make The Most Of Your Power Hour [Template]
- Tips For Carrying Out A Social Media Audit
- Audit Template
- Client Report [Template]
- Quick fire Guide To Troubleshooting In Your Business
- How To Increase Your Income With Workshops - Training With Laura Davis [Video]
- Tips For Hosting A Workshop
- Workshop Slides [Template]
- How To Get Bums On Seats at Workshops
- How To Use Facebook Ads To Sell Your Workshop - Training with Laura Moore [Video]
- Sample Ad Copy
- Master Your Mindset with Bethan Davies [video lesson]
- Tips For Productivity & Focus
- How To Find Out Whats Sapping Your Time by Amanda Appiagyei [PDF]
- Time Review by Amanda Appiagyei [PDF]
- Your Time Blocking Worksheet
- Apps For Your Business
- Apps For Content Creation
- Apps For Mindset & Focus
- Your Guide To Working With A Va by Claire Grace [PDF]
- Learn With Podcasts
- Level Up
- Get Group Support
- Become An Affiliate
We created the Social Media Managers Set Up Pack to provide you with everything you need to hit the ground running and start making more money in your business.
We are Laura Davis and Laura Moore and we've been working in this industry since before Instagram was a thing! Back when Facebook had no ads and LinkedIn was still a place people used to store their CV's!
Between us we have almost 20 years experience of being self employed and through a lot of hard work (and some epic fails) we have both built very successful businesses in the social media field.
Over the years we have seen the same questions asked by social media managers, a lot of the same requests for help and resources.
So we wanted to make your life a little easier by providing you with the things you need to run your social media management business effectively.
You'll be learning from our industry experience and we've designed this toolkit to help you navigate the holes we fell straight into!
The pack includes downloadable resources, infographics and detailed guides.
We've also brought experts on board to share their tips on mindset, websites, accounting, PR and outsourcing.
For a one off fee you can get instant, lifetime access to all of this!
'I wish it had been available when I was starting out, it would have freed up so much time'
'If you are serious about growing your business you should invest in this toolkit.'
'I graduated (as a social media manager) a year ago and have found it to be very valuable for my business'
'The templates are amazing!!! Incredibly professional'
'Slides and tips on creating and delivering workshops are an added bonus - they would usually be a separate paid course'
Does this pack contain everything I need to get started?
Yes... We've given you various templates including a client proposal, strategy, invoice and even a guide for clients on how to make the most of their power hour with you.
How does this fit in with my business branding?
The templates are all built in Canva and are fully customisable so you can ensure they stay within your brand style. We've even included a short training video to help you to customise them.
What if I don't have any clients yet?
We've got you covered. Our in-depth guide gives you advice and ideas on how to get your first clients.
What if I already have clients?
This set up pack gives you what you need to grow your business. Our in-depth guide includes information about getting more clients, and increasing your monthly income.
Do I have to download everything straight away?
No! No matter when you buy, or at what price, you'll always get lifetime access so you can return whenever you want to access the resources.
Will this train me to be a social media manager?
No. This is a toolkit to help you to build your business once you have the skills needed to run social media for your clients.
Who is this toolkit designed for?
Anyone who provides social media management services for their clients. Whether you trained with Digital Mums, Tech Pixies, Pitman, the Marketing Institute, have used Facebook free resources or are self taught, this toolkit is for you.
How can I be sure the toolkit gives me what I need?
Check out the curriculum above to see exactly what's included. And feel free to drop us an email to ask any questions before you buy. email@example.com